Oktoberfest Weekly Food Specials
Along with enjoying the nightly entertainment, Oktoberfest guests can also feast upon Hofbräuhaus Chicago’s menu of delicious Bavarian specialties. With a savory variety of schnitzels, sausages and other German dishes on the menu year-round, Hofbräuhaus Chicago will offer weekly food specials with a new menu starting every Friday during Oktoberfest. See below for upcoming food specials.
Pretzel Week (September 13-19)
- Special menu items include: Bavarian pretzel soup, pretzel bites, pretzel pizza, The sweet pretzel dessert and more!
Kraut Week (September 20-26)
- Special menu items include: sauerkraut ballchen, cabbage soup, and the krautwickle entree (beef stuffed cabbage with mashed potatoes & gravy), and more!
Schnitzel Week (September 27-October 3)
- Special menu items include: Opa Suppe (Diced Pork Chops with potato, broccoli, and carrots topped with fried schnitzel strips), Gypsy Schnitzel (Breaded Pork Cutlet topped with a spicy sauce, bell peppers & onions), Rockfeller Schnitzel (Breaded Pork Cutlet topped with spinach, onion, and a cheese sauce)
Sausage Week (October 4-10)
- Special menu items include: German sausage soup, curry bites, "The Big Foot" (12" smoked sausage with sauerkraut and onion mustard), Germans in a blanket (cinnamon roll wrapped sausages) and more!
Meat Week (October 11-17)
- Special menu items include: Liver and Dumpling Soup, Hackpeter (raw minced beef seasoned with onions), Beef Roulade (braised beef stuffed with mustard, onions and pickles), Beef Goulash (braised beef covered in rich paprika gravy, served with Spatzle).
Potato Week (October 18-24)
- Special menu items include: Potato Suppe (HB signature Potato Soup with frankfurter, topped with chives and croutons), Potato Pancakes (Crispy Potato Pancakes with Sour Cream and Applesauce), Hot Potato (Loaded Baked Potato topped with Smoked Krainer and Pork Belly) Sweet Potato Pie, and more!
Halloween Week (October 25-31)
- Special menu items include: Monster Munchies (Fried Sauerkraut & Mushroom Pierogis served with a deadly cream sauce), The Great Pumpkin Soup, Sppoky Spatzle (Purple cheesy Spatzle with jumbo spider sausage), Vampire Steak (10oz Strip Steak topped with onions and a side of Carrot Potato Mash), Trick or Treat Dessert (Pumpkin Cheesecake served with a side of vanilla ice scream) and more!
*Don't miss a chance to win a FREE DINNER for 4 in the haus! Share a picture of your favorite Oktoberfest moment on Facebook or instagram now-October 31 with the hashtag #HBChiOktoberfest2019 and automatically be entered to win!